Swiwin SW300B Turbine Engine. Version 3 ECU. Swiwin has made product improvements month after month to develop very competitive products. This engine features a brushless starter and fuel pump.
Version 3 ECU FADEC features a single channel 32-bit high speed processor chip and is software upgrade able. This ECU is now fully capable with telemetry. Featuring faster throttle response, auto-restart flameout protection, multiple engine protections, and data storage playback functions. Includes a color screen GSU to view, make changes, and monitor your engines performance and data.
Engine currently comes in silver.
- Thrust: 30 kg / 66.1 lb
- RPM Range: 33,000 r/min ～ 98,000 r/min
- Rated Exhaust Temperature: 700 ℃ / 1292 ℉
- Fuel Consumption: 800ml/min / 27 oz/min @ 90%
- Power: 98,000 RPM
- Fuel: Kerosene, Jet-A, or Diesel (we recommend Kerosene)
- Lubrication: 5% blend (recommend synthetic Shell Tellus32 or Mobil II)
- Weight: 2502 g / 5.5 lb
- Diameter: 132 mm / 5.2 in
- Length: 340 mm / 13.4 in
- Maintenance Interval: 25 hours (recommended)
- Voltage: 9.9v-12.6v (recommend 3s LiPo battery)
- ECU Fadec
- GSU (Ground Service Unit)
- Fuel Pump (Brushless)
- Fuel Valve Festo Fitting
- 6mm Inline Fuel filter
- 4mm /6mm Fuel Line
- Turbine to ECU Cable
- Power Cable
*Note: This item ships free-insured/express directly from both Indiana inventory and the factory. Please allow 7-10 business days for delivery.