Swiwin SW220B Turbine Engine. Version 3 ECU. This engine has incredible power, reliability, and economy. Swiwin has made product improvements month after month to develop very competitive products. This engine features a brushless starter and fuel pump. Additionally, the engine has an integrated FOD guard to protect the compressor from ingested foreign materials (such as debris, grass, rocks, etc).
Version 3 ECU FADEC features a single channel 32-bit high speed processor chip and is software upgrade able. This ECU is now fully capable with telemetry. Featuring faster throttle response, auto-restart flameout protection, multiple engine protections, and data storage playback functions. Includes a color screen GSU to view, make changes, and monitor your engines performance and data.
- Thrust: 22 kg / 46.2 lb
- RPM Range: 33,000 r/min ～ 120,000 r/min
- Rated Exhaust Temperature: 700 ℃ / 1292 ℉
- Fuel Consumption: 392 ml/min / 13.3 oz/min @ 90%
- Power: 108,000 RPM
- Fuel: Kerosene, Jet-A, or Diesel (we recommend Kerosene)
- Lubrication: 5% blend (recommend synthetic Shell Tellus32)
- Weight: 1457 g / 3.2 lb
- Diameter: 110 mm / 4.3 in
- Length: 258mm / 10.2 in
- Maintenance Interval: 25 hours (recommended)
- Voltage: 9.9v-12.6v (recommend 3s LiPo battery)
- ECU Fadec
- GSU (Ground Service Unit)
- Fuel Pump (Brushless)
- Fuel Valve Festo Fitting
- Inline Fuel filter
- 4mm Fuel Line
- Turbine to ECU Cable
- Power Cable
*Note: This item ships free-insured/express directly from the factory. Please allow 7-10 business days for delivery.