This Air-Fly Model T-45 Goshawk is scale model of the former McDonnell Douglas T-45 trainer jet. Beautifully painted and decaled in two US Navy color schemes. Featuring a standard training livery and a "Tigers" NAS Meridian VT-9 scheme. Features of this model include:
- Reinforced carbon and plywood wing spar design with internal ribs
- electronic pin-style wing connectors
- molded plywood equipment tray for clean electronic installation
- metal control horns on all surfaces
- Scale CNC hydraulic dampened servoless retractable landing gear
- Electric brakes with AG-63 gyro brake controller
- 5x25g & 6x12g & 1x45g & 4x17g Servos
- LED lights
- Working slats, flaps, and speed brakes
- Dual input 7.4v electrical system (2s Lipo)
- Detailed Tail hook assembly that can be modified to function
- Taxi/Overflow tank capable fuel barb/vent
- 120cc Anti-bubble UAT
- Molded Plastic (ABS) sequenced landing gear doors
This is a fantastic performing aircraft. It is capable of fast flight, scale photo passes, and scale aerobatic maneuvers. We recommend flying this aircraft with an 80n turbine engine. This aircraft was tested with by us with an 8.5kg (85N) engine.
This model can be purchased as a Turbine Ready-ARF . Turbine ready ARF will require your turbine engine, associated engine accessories, receiver, and batteries. We recommend 2x 2s5000 flight batteries with an associated 3s 2600 ECU battery. Your battery size may vary with optional accessories installed.
We offer spare parts support for this aircraft. Please email us for any spare parts requests.
This model currently ships free from our USA location. Please allow for up to 3-5 days handling and 7-10 business days for delivery.
5x25g & 6x12g & 1x45g & 4x17g Servos
|Retract System||Servoless CNC metal retracts|
|Main Fuel Tank||2x 1600cc (3200 total)|
|Header Fuel Tank/UAT||120cc|
|Recommended Turbine Engine||8-9kg (80-90n)|