Swiwin SW140B Turbine Engine. Version 3 ECU. This engine has incredible power, reliability, and economy. Manufactured with the highest of quality materials. Swiwin assembles each and every turbine by hand with precision and care. Swiwin has made improvements month after month to develop a very competitive product. This engine features a brushless starter and fuel pump. Additionally, the engine has an integrated FOD guard to protect the compressor from ingested foreign materials (such as debris, grass, rocks, etc).
Version 3 ECU FADEC features a single channel 32-bit high speed processor chip and is software upgrade able. This ECU is now fully capable with telemetry. Featuring faster throttle response, auto-restart flameout protection, multiple engine protections, and data storage playback functions. Includes a color screen GSU to view, make changes, and monitor your engines performance and data.
Every engine is inspected and tested prior to leaving the factory. Engine currently comes in 3 color options. Silver, Gold, and Champagne (Rose Gold). Please email us or leave a note in your order and we will try our best to accommodate a color request with what's available in stock.
- Thrust: 14 kg / 30.8 lb
- RPM Range: 38,000 r/min --128,000 r/min
- Rated Exhaust Temperature: 560-590℃
- Fuel Consumption: 3250 ml/min @ 90% Power 115,000 RPM
- Power: 125,000 RPM
- Fuel: Kerosene, Jet-A, or Diesel (we recommend Kerosene)
- Lubrication: 5% blend (recommend synthetic Shell Tellus32)
- Weight: 1255 g / 2.8 lb
- Diameter: 100 mm / 3.9 in
- Length: 250mm / 9.8 in
- Maintenance Interval: 25 hours (recommended)
- Voltage: 9.9v-12.6v (recommend 3s LiPo battery)
- ECU Fadec
- GSU (Ground Service Unit)
- Fuel Pump (Brushless)
- Fuel Valve Festo Fitting
- Inline Fuel filter
- 4mm Fuel Line
- Turbine to ECU Cable
- Power Cable
*Note: This item ships free-insured/express directly from the factory. Please allow 7-10 business days for delivery.