- AIREX Composite Construction
- updated electronic pin-style wing connectors for landing gear
- molded plywood equipment tray for clean electronic installation
- metal control horns on all surfaces
- Scale CNC hydraulic dampened servoless retractable landing gear
- Electric Brakes
- JP Hobby landing gear and brake controller
- 45G 28KG GDW HV Metal Cased Coreless servos
- 2000cc Fuel tank (up to additional 1000cc can be added/option)
- Metal hatch latches
- LED Lights
- Smoke system with 500cc tank and pump (optional)
- Dual wall exhaust pipe
- Thrust Vectoring (optional)
- Scale details such as antennas, refueling probe, missiles, and drop tanks.
This product is available in 2 different color schemes, a grey French military camouflage and a French Tiger Meet Scheme. All of the servos and LED lights are powered by a 2s Lipo Battery. The aircraft has a wide flight regime and crisp handling. Capable of fast passes, scale aerobatics, and slow high angle of attack passes. The addition of thrust vectoring allows for extreme maneuvers and hovering. Paired with an 80N size engine, this aircraft performs scale maneuvers superbly. A larger 120N engine paired with thrust vectoring will allow hovering and advanced maneuvers.
This model is built at the time of order with fulfillment currently taking about 4-6 weeks. This model can be purchased as a Turbine Ready-ARF and Turbine Installed PNP. Turbine ready ARF will require your turbine engine, associated engine accessories, receiver, and battery. The Turbine Installed PNP comes with everything installed including the engine, all that is needed to supply is the batteries and receiver.The ARF is just minor installation and can be assembled in several hours; PNP is basically turn-key. For adding additional items, please email us so we can provide a precise quote.
We offer full spare parts support for this aircraft. Please email us for any spare parts requests.
This model currently ships FREE from the factory/distributor. Select Economy at checkout. Order fulfillment currently takes up to one month. Buyer is responsible for any duty applied.
|Wingspan||1220mm (48 in)|
|Flying Weight||8 kg (17lb) (not including options)|
|Servos||7x 49G Metal Gear|
|Retract System||Servoless CNC metal retracts|
|Main Fuel Tank||2000cc (option 1000cc+)|
|Header Fuel Tank/UAT||180cc|
|Recommended Turbine Engine||