HSD's MFC-2085 Multi-Function Flight Controller is a buss type system to manage and monitor flight servos, auxiliary servos, smoke systems, electronic pneumatic valves, electronic servoless landing gear, electric brakes, lights, and auxiliary controllers. The Flight Controller also acts as a power distribution system allowing dual battery inputs as well as multiple path voltage outputs. Within the controller you can set mixing, reversing, subtrims, sequencing, delays, and control over auxiliary devices such as LED lights.
This product also allows you to directly power on and off your model without having to unplug the flight batteries between flights. Product supports Futaba S-bus output to receivers. All of these features packed into a lightweight and small system! The installation of the servo input and output leads are underneath the product to allow clean installations into your equipment bays of your aircraft. An LCD screen allows for interaction with the flight controller.
This product is used for the HSDJets Super Viper v4 and T-33.
- Product Features:
- 16 Features to control
- Dual redundant power sources allowing 2S Lipo battery support at up to 20A
- .96 OLED Display allows navigation of the menu
- Brake function controls
- Manual landing gear actuation
- LED light power and functions (flash, AB ring, nav)
- Compatible with both Electric and Pneumatic landing gear systems
- Servo mixing, balancing, curves, reversing, sequencing and delays
- Futaba S-bus Compatible up to 8 channels
- Input: 7.4v (2S battery)
- Reciever Output: 6-7.4v (adjustable)
- Servo Voltage: 6-7.4v (adjustable)
- Electric Air Valve: 6v
- Electric landing gear: 7.4v
- Electric brakes: 7.4v
- LED Lights: 3.2v
- Temperature Range -5c-75c
- Dimensions: L 4.3 x W2.5 x 1.2 inches
- Weight: 106 grams
Basic version includes:
- MFC 2085
- 6x 22AWG servo cables
- 2x MPX to Deans connectors
- mounting hardware
*Note: Product currently ships free from either Intl/HK or USA location. Allow 7-10 business days for delivery.