This HSDJets L-39c is scale model of the Aero Vodochody L-39 advanced training jet. Two color variants are available. Beautifully painted in a military grey and blue camouflage color scheme that is popular among civilian users. Featuring "Reno Style" racing stickers that can be applied separately to the jet. The other color offered is a classic looking black and silver demonstration team scheme. The decals with this scheme come already applied. Features of this model include:
- Reinforced carbon and plywood wing spar design with internal ribs
- electronic pin-style wing connectors
- molded plywood equipment tray for clean electronic installation
- metal control horns on all surfaces
- Scale CNC hydraulic dampened servoless retractable landing gear
- Electric wheel brakes
- 25G PowerHD D-3501MD HV servos
- LED lights
- MFC-2085 Flight controller
- Dual input 7.4v electrical system (2s Lipo)
- Metal hatch latches
- Taxi/Overflow tank capable fuel barb/vent
- HSD V3 Anti-bubble UAT
- Molded Plastic (ABS) sequenced landing gear doors
- Functional Speed Brake
- Smoke system with 750cc Smoke tank and pump.
This is a fantastic performing aircraft. It is capable of fast flight, scale photo passes, stable slow flight, and crisp handling of aerobatic maneuvers. We recommend flying this aircraft with an 60-80n turbine engine. An 80n engine is best pairing however it will fly adequately with a 60-70n. The oversized 80mm main gear tires should handle most grass operations with ease.
This model can be purchased as a Turbine Installed-PNP . Turbine installed PNPs will require your associated accessories, receiver, and batteries. All of the other equipment necessary for flight has been installed from the factory.
This model requires 2- 2s (7.4v) 5000mah Lipo batteries for flight system/receiver.
Model requires a minimum of 8 channels on your radio receiver.
We offer full spare parts support for this aircraft. Please email us for any spare parts requests.
This model currently ships free from our Intl location. Please allow for 3-5 business days for assembly and 7-10 business days for delivery. .
|Servos||6x 12g, and 7x 25g|
|Retract System||Servoless CNC metal retracts|
|Main Fuel Tank||1800cc|
|Header Fuel Tank/UAT||120cc|
|Recommended Turbine Engine||6-8kg (60-80n)|