This HSDJets L-39c is scale model of the Aero Vodochody L-39 advanced training jet. Beautifully painted in a military grey and blue camouflage color scheme that is popular among civilian users. Featuring "Reno Style" racing stickers that can be applied separately to the jet. Features of this model include:
- Reinforced carbon and plywood wing spar design with internal ribs
- electronic pin-style wing connectors
- molded plywood equipment tray for clean electronic installation
- metal control horns on all surfaces
- Scale CNC hydraulic dampened servoless retractable landing gear
- Electric wheel brakes
- 25G PowerHD D-3501MD HV servos
- LED lights
- MFC-2085 Flight controller
- Dual input 7.4v electrical system (2s Lipo)
- Metal hatch latches
- Taxi/Overflow tank capable fuel barb/vent
- HSD V3 Anti-bubble UAT
- Molded Plastic (ABS) sequenced landing gear doors
- Functional Speed Brake
- Smoke system with 750cc Smoke tank and pump.
This is a fantastic performing aircraft. It is capable of fast flight, scale photo passes, stable slow flight, and crisp handling of aerobatic maneuvers. We recommend flying this aircraft with an 60-80n turbine engine. An 80n engine is best pairing however it will fly adequately with a 60-70n. The oversized 80mm main gear tires should handle most grass operations with ease.
This model can be purchased as a Turbine Ready-ARF . Turbine ready ARF will require your turbine engine, associated engine accessories, receiver, and batteries. All of the other equipment necessary for flight has been installed from the factory.
This model requires 2- 2s (7.4v) 5000mah Lipo batteries for flight system/receiver.
Model requires a minimum of 8 channels on your radio receiver.
We offer full spare parts support for this aircraft. Please email us for any spare parts requests.
This model currently ships free from our Intl location in late March. Please allow for 7-10 business days for delivery. We expect to have this model in stock in the USA by late March/ early April.
|Servos||6x 12g, and 7x 25g|
|Retract System||Servoless CNC metal retracts|
|Main Fuel Tank||1800cc|
|Header Fuel Tank/UAT||120cc|
|Recommended Turbine Engine||6-8kg (60-80n)|