This HSDJets F-16 Fighting Falcon is scale model of the General Dynamics F-16 fighter jet. This is the Version 2 of this product. The improved version includes a new wing with larger area (47.6dm2), scale ordinance, larger fuel tank, and improved plywood equipment tray with MFC-2085 Controller. Beautifully painted and decaled in two NATO color schemes. Featuring USAF Alaskan Arctic Camouflage Aggressor scheme and a blue Belgium Air Force NATO Demonstration scheme. Features of this model include:
- Larger wing with reinforced carbon wing spar design with internal ribs
- electronic pin-style wing connectors
- molded plywood equipment tray for clean electronic installation
- metal control horns on all surfaces
- Scale CNC hydraulic dampened servoless retractable landing gear
- Electric brakes
- 25G PowerHD D-3501MD HV servos
- LED lights
- MFC-2085 Flight controller
- Dual input 7.4v electrical system (2s Lipo)
- Metal hatch latches
- Taxi/Overflow tank capable fuel barb/vent
- HSD V3 Anti-bubble UAT
- Molded Plastic (ABS) sequenced landing gear doors
- Scale wing mounted Ordinance
This is a fantastic performing aircraft. It is capable of fast flight, scale photo passes, stable slow flight, high Angle-of-Attack Maneuvers and crisp handling of aerobatics. We recommend flying this aircraft with an 60-80n turbine engine. An 80n engine is best pairing however it will fly well with a 60-70n. Flight times are roughly 5-7 minutes depending on fuel consumption.
This model can be purchased as a Turbine Ready-ARF . Turbine ready ARF will require your turbine engine, associated engine accessories, receiver, and batteries.
We offer full spare parts support for this aircraft. Please email us for any spare parts requests.
This model currently ships free from our Intl location. Please allow for 7-10 business days for delivery. Price includes oversize handling fee due to the large box. We expect USA inventory to arrive in 1-2 weeks.
|Servos||7x 12g, 2x 40g, and 3x 25g|
|Retract System||Servoless CNC metal retracts|
|Main Fuel Tank||1800cc|
|Header Fuel Tank/UAT||120cc|
|Recommended Turbine Engine||6-8kg (60-80n)|