This HSDJets T-33 Shooting Star is scale model of the Lockheed T-33 trainer jet. Beautifully painted and decaled in two US Air Force color schemes. Featuring USAF Thunderbirds and a yellow FT-452 "Ace Maker" Korean War Era scheme. Features of this model include:
- Reinforced carbon and plywood wing spar design with internal ribs
- electronic pin-style wing connectors
- molded plywood equipment tray for clean electronic installation
- metal control horns on all surfaces
- Scale CNC hydraulic dampened servoless retractable landing gear
- Electric brakes
- 25G PowerHD D-3501MD HV servos
- LED lights
- MFC-2085 Flight controller
- Dual input 7.4v electrical system (2s Lipo)
- Metal hatch latches
- Taxi/Overflow tank capable fuel barb/vent
- HSD V3 Anti-bubble UAT
- Molded Plastic (ABS) sequenced landing gear doors
This is a fantastic performing aircraft. It is capable of fast flight, scale photo passes, stable slow flight, and crisp handling of aerobatic maneuvers. We recommend flying this aircraft with an 60-80n turbine engine. An 80n engine is best pairing however it will fly adequate with a 60-70n.
This model is configured as a Turbine installed-PNP . All you will need to complete the model is a radio receiver and batteries.
We offer full spare parts support for this aircraft. Please email us for any spare parts requests.
This model currently ships free from our Intl location. Installation of turbine requires 4-5 days. Please allow for 7-10 business days for delivery.
|Servos||4x 12g, and 7x 25g|
|Retract System||Servoless CNC metal retracts|
|Main Fuel Tank||1800cc|
|Header Fuel Tank/UAT||180cc|
|Recommended Turbine Engine||6-8kg (60-80n)|