- a newly updated carbon wing spar design
- updated electronic pin-style wing connectors
- molded plywood equipment tray for clean electronic installation
- metal control horns on all surfaces
- CNC hydraulic dampened servoless retractable landing gear
- 25G PowerHD D-3501MD servos
- molded plastic landing gear bay (to protect wiring)
- Metal hatch latches
- MFC-2085 Multi-Function flight controller and Power distribution system.
The Eco Viper does include the MFC-2085 Multi-function flight controller.
This is a great entry aircraft for learning turbine flight. The aircraft has a wide flight regime and crisp handling. Paired with the Swiwin60B, this aircraft performs superbly. Capable of grass operations and 5-7 minute flight times (depending on throttle management, taxi time, atmosphere).
This model can be purchased as a Turbine Ready-ARF or PNP. Turbine ready ARF will require your turbine engine, associated engine accessories, receiver, and battery. The PNP includes a factory installed Swiwin 60B and will require you to install a reciever and battery.
We offer full spare parts support for this aircraft. Please email us for any spare parts requests.
This model currently ships from our Intl location. Please allow for 7-10 business days for delivery.
|Wingspan||1500mm (59 in)|
|Length||1663mm (65.5 in)|
|Flying Weight||6.5kg (14 lb)|
|Servos||7x 25g & 2x 12g|
|Retract System||Servoless CNC metal retracts|
|Main Fuel Tank||1400cc|
|Header Fuel Tank/UAT||180cc|
|Recommended Turbine Engine||4.5-8kg (45-80n)|