This HSDJets Mirage 2000 is scale model of the Dassault Mirage 2000C fighter. Beautifully painted and decaled in the French Air Force Tiger Meet Scheme. The V2 is an upgrade from the original, adding thrust vectoring, reducing almost one 1kg of weight, and removing the smoke system. It features all of the core features of the V1 as to not compromise on quality. It includes:
- Alloy reinforced carbon wing spar design
- updated electronic pin-style wing connectors
- molded plywood equipment tray for clean electronic installation
- metal control horns on all surfaces
- Scale CNC hydraulic dampened servoless retractable landing gear
- Electric brakes
- 25G PowerHD D-3501MD servos
- 49G PowerHD WP-23KG Servos
- LED lights
- Dual input 12v electrical system (3s Lipo)
- Metal hatch latches
- Taxi/Overflow tank capable fuel barb/vent
- HSD V3 Anti-bubble UAT
- Molded Plastic (ABS) sequenced landing gear doors
This is a fantastic performing aircraft. It is capable of fast flight, beautiful knife edge passes, slow "high alpha" passes, and crisp handling of maneuvers. The thrust vectoring adds yet another amazing element allowing flat spins, tumbles, and even hovering! We recommend pairing this aircraft with a flight gyro such as the Cortex Demon Pro. We recommend flying this aircraft with an 80-100n turbine engine. We also recommend increasing the fuel capacity (larger tank or multiple tank) for larger engine (such as 100N).
This model can be purchased as a Turbine Ready-ARF . Turbine ready ARF will require your turbine engine, associated engine accessories, receiver, and batteries.
We offer full spare parts support for this aircraft. Please email us for any spare parts requests.
This model currently ships free from our Intl location. Please allow for 7-10 business days for delivery.
|Servos||2x 49g, 4x 12g, and 1x 25g|
|Retract System||Servoless CNC metal retracts|
|Main Fuel Tank||1400cc|
|Header Fuel Tank/UAT||180cc|
|Recommended Turbine Engine||8-10kg (80-100n)|